Just wondering if it is possible to trigger the 'Forget -> All unavailable backups' via powershell.
- I am using Veeam Agent for Windows
- Only performing 1 backup per week (FULL)
- Only wish to keep 1 week retention
- Powershell script runs weekly to delete files across the repo -le 7 days
- Kicks off a Rescan-VBREntity -AllRepositories afterwards to update the restore points as unavailable
It would be nice and clean if they could be forgotten/removed completely within the same process.
This is the manual documentation for the process: https://helpcenter.veeam.com/docs/backu ... tml?ver=95