At this topic, you can find useful stuff and links to code examples for the Veeam Backup & Replications PowerShell SDK.
What this thread is:
- a starting point for Backup & Replication PowerShell beginners
- a link collection to interesting code examples
- it is an ongoing project. You will likely find old outdated code that will maybe not work anymore as the PowerShell SDK was changed. But at least even with those you have a start point were to ask for an updated version.
What this thread isn´t:
- it is not complete and up to date (by design)
- it has no official support (it´s a community project)
- This is not a support forum, don´t expect any fast answers to problems. You can open a support ticket under http://www.veeam.com/support
and the support team answers fast based on your maintenance contract SLAs.If you find interesting topics, code examples or blog entry’s please "Like" it and add a link in an answer to this thread. If you want to discuss something, please use the linked thread or open a new one. We will add it from time to time to the index.
The Community lives from its people and their content. Please add your ready built scripts in a new topic and propose it here (new answer). Hint for v9 Support:
With v9 many of the older scripts will work without problems. Maybe you have to change small things like Veeam added at a point “VI” or Hv” to the commands to separate VMware and Hyper-V commands. If you find a not working script please ask for an update at the individual thread. If you want to use a script that is not marked with *v9* at our newest Version, please test it and add a comment at the related thread if it is working or not. Thank you in advance.SupportGitHubHow to startStarting JobsCreating/Editing JobsFailover/Restore/Recovery Backup InfrastructureScripts for special VMsRemote Powershell and external connectivity (VMware Orchestrator) Reporting stuff