PowerShell script exchange
- VP, Product Management
- Posts: 5281
- Liked: 2140 times
- Joined: Jun 05, 2009 12:57 pm
- Full Name: Tom Sightler
I thought I'd post this for informational purposes in case others run across it and also if someone else could confirm that they see this same behavior. After applying the V7 R2 update to my instance I noticed that several of the scripts I used for automated restores had stopped working. It appears that this patch completely removes the GetLastOibs() method from the backup objects. I see that there is now GetLastBackupOibs() and GetLastReplicaOibs(), which I don't remember from previous versions, but this means every script using the old method now has to be changed and makes it difficult to have a single script that works across versions.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests