Management reporting and documentation
- Posts: 459
- Liked: 5 times
- Joined: Feb 01, 2012 12:04 pm
- Full Name: Mario
I am exploring the Veeam ONE reports and I see I can show the amount of IOPS by node for a given datastore.
- Is there any way to display the total amount od IOPS for a given node for alla the datastores?
- Is there any way to display tue total amount of IOPS for a given VM?
- Where can I locate a detailed description and definition of "IOPS" for Veeam ONE?
- Veeam Software
- Posts: 5704
- Liked: 782 times
- Joined: Sep 01, 2014 11:46 am
- Location: Austria
with node you mean one ESXi host?
I found disk performance per VM in the "VM performance" report. Does that maybe help?
- Posts: 7328
- Liked: 773 times
- Joined: May 21, 2014 11:03 am
- Full Name: Nikita Shestakov
- Location: Prague
Have you checked Custom Performance
and Raw Performance Data
You can also find related data in Veeam ONE Monitor.
Click on the particular datastore, go to "Disk I/O" tab, and under "Stack by" choose by VMs.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest