I am looking for a reason to generate a report on the following:
Source: Scope (VMware VM Folders)
- The total number of CPU cores in the folder/s
- The total number of configured RAM in the folder/s
- The total number of configured, used and unused storage (virtual disks on different Storage-Tiers - defined on vCenter Annotations Attributs-Fields) in the folder/s
Detail information (Sorted by VM-Name):
- The total number of CPU cores
- The total number of RAM
- The total number of configured, used and unused storage with an comment, on which Storage-Tier is the VM placed -> perhabs is this an global parameter to group the VMs
- Last backup running
- The total number of available Backups (Restore-Points)
- The total number of Backups-Size
Does such a report exist? If yes, what is it called?
I found a report how goes in this direction, but unfortunately does not include all the information (VMs Configuration). In addition, information about the storage animal is missing and the option with the scope on VM Folders.
Thanks a lot.