If you don't have an internet connection, please download and install SSRS 2008 by yourself.
Also, please check Reporter 4 Release Notes to ensure that all other required components are up to date.
Here is a procedure which might help:
1. Download the following packages.
- .NET 3.5 (one package for x86 and x64)
- http://download.microsoft.com/download/ ... etfx35.exe
- SQL 2008 Express with Advanced Services
- SQL 2008 SP1
- http://download.microsoft.com/download/ ... 86-ENU.exe
- http://download.microsoft.com/download/ ... 64-ENU.exe
2. Go to the computer you are going to install Veeam Reporter to and create the folder "VSDL" in the local temp directory: %temp%\VSDL
3. Copy all three packages (x86 or x64, depending on the platform) to the newly created VSDL folder.
4. Launch Reporter setup and follow the instructions - it will ‘see’ the packages and install them one by one, as well as other packages included in the setup.