Management reporting and documentation
- Posts: 459
- Liked: 5 times
- Joined: Feb 01, 2012 12:04 pm
- Full Name: Mario
My evaluation goes on with very interesting results.
I am in trouble, however, becasue It's difficult to understand the exact meaning of objects and counters.
Where can I look for detailed definitions?
Let me provide some example:
- When I read "Datastore I/O (Number)" can I say the are IOPs?
- When monitor subsystems for VMs, what ias the exact difference among "Disks", "Virtual disks" and "datastores"?
Let me ask for another question: looking at IOPs, how can I display the amount of IOPs generated from each ESXi host to each of the datastores?
- Veeam Software
- Posts: 5657
- Liked: 769 times
- Joined: Sep 01, 2014 11:46 am
- Location: Austria
looks like a typo from my side. The Datastore Performance report for example
At which reports have you seen your issues?
: what do you think?
- Posts: 7328
- Liked: 773 times
- Joined: May 21, 2014 11:03 am
- Full Name: Nikita Shestakov
- Location: Prague
Objects and counters meaning is described in the product user guide
When I read "Datastore I/O (Number)" can I say the are IOPs?
When monitor subsystems for VMs, what is the exact difference among "Disks", "Virtual disks" and "datastores"?
Could you specify chart view(object, tab and counter) you are talking about?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests