- Posts: 36
- Liked: 5 times
- Joined: May 23, 2013 2:57 pm
- Full Name: Matthew Ray
On the VM Performance Report, is it possible to show the following:
- Can we show memory active as well as memory consumed? Memory active is far more useful to show actual utilization. Memory swap would be good too.
- The report only shows datastore usage, not disk usage, so excludes RDMs which we (unfortunately) use extensively in one of our environments.
- Disk report doesn't show disk latency, which is key to analyzing disk performance.
- Product Manager
- Posts: 23879
- Liked: 1754 times
- Joined: Mar 30, 2009 9:13 am
- Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov
VM performance predefined report template cannot be changed, however you can use custom performance report (from the custom pack) to create the report with required performance metrics.
Let me know if that helps.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest