- Posts: 1
- Liked: never
- Joined: Jul 31, 2020 6:45 pm
All of these workstations agents are showing "read at 1 mb/s" for the main drives. The workstations themselves are extremely beefy and this isn't even using 1% of their resources.
We are using the agent because these machines are only turned on during certain times and the option to have it managed by the backup server doesn't take a workstation that is going to be brought up at random times into account.
- Veeam Software
- Posts: 563
- Liked: 75 times
- Joined: Aug 28, 2013 8:23 am
- Full Name: Petr Makarov
- Location: Prague, Czech Republic
I would recommend to perform the following steps:
1. To check which data processing stage is defined as "Bottleneck" according to job statistics and to focus your attention on a problematic stage, maybe run additional performance tests for such stage.
2. Since 1 Mb/s is quite slow, I'd recommend to contact our support team and to ask our engineers to look for some hints in debug logs. Please don't forget to share support case ID.
- Product Manager
- Posts: 11623
- Liked: 1008 times
- Joined: Feb 04, 2013 2:07 pm
- Full Name: Dmitry Popov
- Location: Prague
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests