I noticed today that my SQL database had a constant high cpu usage. My DBA looked into it and found the below sql statement running all the time and using a lot of resources. He added a reccomended index and the problem went away. Thought I would pass this on in case others are experiencing this issue and don't have access to a decent DBA. Another symptom was that anytime I tried to stop my backup to tape job, while idle, it would take over a minute to stop. After stopping the backup to tape job, the SQL load would go away.
Here is the statment. It may contain typos, I am typing this in from a screen shot.
select oib.* from
oib.storage_id = @storage_id
Here is the index information. My database name is VeeamBackup.
Create missing_index_1 ON [VeeamBackup].[dbo].[Backup.Model.OIBs] ([storage_id])