- Posts: 84
- Liked: 4 times
- Joined: Jul 14, 2015 8:26 am
I am currently running backups to the physical server's local disk. Its a mix of local disks (D:\) and a iSCSI attached storage (E:\).
The problem is that some are running daily backups and some are running on both Saturdays and Sundays (in case of failure) and some only on Sundays.
So how do I perform a one time full backup to tape ?
- I have already created a "2016" media set with 8 tapes, I have about another 10 tapes in the free zone.
- If I set "single VM" to tape jobs, I cannot control when it will backup to tape, and will it save many backups to tape ?
- If I set one huge job, will it save many copies to tape, especially the daily backup jobs ?
- Product Manager
- Posts: 16669
- Liked: 1391 times
- Joined: Oct 26, 2012 3:28 pm
- Full Name: Vladimir Eremin
How frequently the latest full backup (of all jobs) should be archived to tape mediums? On weekly basis?So how do I perform a one time full backup to tape ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests