Discussions specific to tape backups
- Posts: 5
- Liked: never
- Joined: Jan 18, 2017 10:03 pm
- Full Name: Tobias Mueller
I have a tape library with 10 LTO6 drives in it. When I do any functions such as tape erase jobs the tapes are left in the tape drive and not ejected back into the tape library slots.
I would like this behavior to be changed so after the tapes are erased (or any other function where tapes are moved from the tape slot into the tape drive) that after they are done they are moved back from where they came from.
- Veeam Software
- Posts: 6575
- Liked: 649 times
- Joined: May 21, 2014 11:03 am
- Full Name: Nikita Shestakov
- Location: Prague
Noted, thanks for the request, Tobias!
- Posts: 49
- Liked: 9 times
- Joined: Aug 16, 2013 1:34 pm
- Full Name: Martin Etheridge
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests