Standalone backup agent for Microsoft Windows servers and workstations (formerly Veeam Endpoint Backup FREE)
luchoMX
Lurker
Liked: never
Full Name: Luis Carranza

Can't install backup agent

Post by luchoMX »

Veeam Support Case 05462327

Hi guys

I have some issues with one workstation in which I can install the management agent (or discovery agent) and I see it in the dashboard but when i tried to install the backup agent from the Veeam Service Provider Console it keeps brings me this error.

- Adding task to queue.
- Clase no válida (I guess it referes to something like "Class is not valid")

Tried to google it but I couldn't find anything.

The workstation with the problem have Windows 11 Pro (version 21H2) and for the record we have another Workstation with Windows 11 Pro same version and its at the moment it's working fine.

Any ideas how to fix this issue?

Regards
PetrM
Veeam Software
Liked: 528 times
Full Name: Petr Makarov

Re: Can't install backup agent

Post by PetrM »

Hi Luis,

I move this topic to the VSPC forum branch. The error message seems to be very generic, we can comment on possible fixes only when we understand the root cause. However, we cannot effectively troubleshoot technical issues over the forum posts so I think you should continue working with our support team.

Thanks!
Mildur
Product Manager
Liked: 2296 times
Full Name: Fabian K.

Re: Can't install backup agent

Post by Mildur »

Hi @luchoMX

I moved the topic back to the public forum.
Please register yourself for the service provider user group to get access to the private subforums for service provider questions.
I will move your question again tomorrow, so please register to keep access.
veeam-backup-replication-f2/applying-to ... 55488.html

For the case you provided, it was closed on September 1st, because there wasn't any response from your side. Can you open a new case and refer to the old case? Please provide the new case number with us.

Thank you very much
Fabian
Product Management Analyst @ Veeam Software