I use Veeam Endpoint Backup on many devices since a few months.
It's a very good tool, but many features would be great :
• Backup encryption
• Configuration centralization (configure scheduling on computer X from computer Y)
• Wake on LAN to backup offline computers
• Send backup files on (S)FTP
• Parameter for CPU usage limit
• Integrate recovery parameters (path to repository, credentials...) in ISO file ; I think it will be a good thing to allow user to recover his own computer with juste his CD, without knowing path to repository or credentials. The user boots on CD, choose restore point, and click "GO". Of course, he can't navigate on repository and he can't see backup files for another workstations... No need to call sysadmin for recover !
• Modify e-mail settings ; the field "password" seems to be for SMTP but appears below recipient address