i am missing a test machine to try and i don't dare to test on my production setup.
Has anyone successfully restored a backup of a bootcamp windows 7 SP1 (all updates) install with veeam endpoint backup 1.5.309 in a disaster recovery scenario (Windows unbootable/broken, recovery boot from cd or usb)?
- Which exact backup settings did you use [Entire Computer/Volume level]?
- Which type of recovery media did yu use [cd or usb]?
- Any oddities you experienced while restoring?
- Any tricks required to make restored Windows boot again?
My current system setup is:
- default OS X partitions
- default bootcamp partitions created by bootcamp assistant
- VEEAM Endpoint Backup 1.5.309 backing up to USB drive
I'd be thankful for any real life experience .