- Posts: 7
- Liked: never
- Joined: Jun 11, 2018 8:51 am
I am trying to do a test restore of a Windows Agent backup from a USB drive formatted as ReFS. The backup job is managed through the Veeam console. I have created the recovery media as follows:
* Open the Veeam console on the Server 2016 VM which hosts the backup repository (rotating USB hard drives, ReFS)
* Create a recovery media ISO
* Copy the ISO to my own machine (win7) and burn to a disk
* Boot a spare laptop with a blank hard drive from the recovery media, and connect the ReFS USB drive.
The recovery media does not see the USB drive. What am I doing wrong?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests