- Posts: 114
- Liked: 2 times
- Joined: May 06, 2009 3:48 pm
- Full Name: lo
suppose to have a VAW (server edition) and the need to backup on-prem and after to a cloud connect repository. My questions are:
- do I need to install also a Veeam VBR, or just the VAW to schedule backup on-prem and copy-job to a secondary CC repository?
- if yes, do I need to use a licensed Veeam VBR or just a free version?
- if not, VAW is completely autonomous or are there any features that requires Veeam VBR?
Thank you all
- Posts: 38
- Liked: 4 times
- Joined: Apr 14, 2016 6:45 pm
- Full Name: Gorka Izquierdo Bizkarrondo
- Location: Pamplona-IRUÑA , Euskalherria
you need to install veeam backup server, with the free version is enough, the VAW license will be installed in the VBR console.
From VBR server you can configure Backup on-premise and Backup copy to the cloud
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 13 guests