If I understand your question, you want to take a physical machine and then create a virtual machine of it using VEB. For that you would need to:
1. Install the latest version of VEB
2. Create Recover Media with VEB
3. Do a full system backup onto some storage device that is accessible to the virtual environment
4. Create your virtual machine
5. Boot your virtual machine with the recovery media you created
6. Restore your image onto the virtual machine
That is how I would "suspect" it to go, I have never done this procedure. There are tools available from virtual machine software providers that to Physical to Virtual conversions in a much cleaner manner. If you do try this, please let us know the results and how it went!
Edit: Dima beat me by less than a minute, hows that for support on a free product!