Maintain control of your Microsoft 365 data
rtheseeker
Enthusiast
Liked: 2 times
Full Name: Rajeev Mehta

VBO 365 Infra Aduit Report

Post by rtheseeker »

With VBO there are multiple Infrastruture Objects
Is such a report available in Veeam One or some powershell script; Say if I wanted to check if any Repository had been change to point to a diffrent Object Store; or if the cache path defined in a Repository has been changed; similar to infrastucture audit that we have in VBR
Are there any logs where this information can be located
We have multiple Repositories (Primary and secondry) basis the type of data like primary ans secondry repo for Exchange, OneDrive, Sharepoint etc and I have notcied that some of the backup copy jobs are sending data to wrong secondry repositories; some repos have wrong path; just wanted to see if there are any logs which monitor if these configuration values have been changed
Id :
Name : XXXXXX
Path : D:\Backups\

I know there is audit relating to restore; but could not find anything related to Infrastucrue Change and what account made that change
Polina
Veeam Software
Liked: 712 times
Full Name: Polina Vasileva

Re: VBO 365 Infra Aduit Report

Post by Polina »

Hi Rajeev,

Veeam ONE provides monitoring for VB365 components, including repositories and proxies.

But let me note that the events that you want to monitor do not exist. After a repository is created, you cannot change its local cache path or the bucket/folder. All that can be modified is the repository name/description and the retention period.