Agentless, cloud-native backup for Microsoft Azure
amitracks
Novice
Liked: 1 time
Full Name: Rick Good

License Status = Connection Lost

Post by amitracks »

In licensing, my license status is showing connection lost which is preventing me from adding new environments.

I attached my instance to VBR to upgrade but ran into a ton of issues trying to upgrade so I rolled back and got rid of VBR.

But my license is still showing that it's managed by VBR. How do I revert back to the free Azure Cloud licensing model with the 10 seats?

nielsengelen
Product Manager
Liked: 1182 times
Full Name: Niels Engelen

Re: License Status = Connection Lost

Post by nielsengelen »

Hi,

The license will revert to free after 30 days without connection to a VBR server, another solution is to connect the appliance to a new VBR deployment and then remove it from that VBR console. If you are unable to deploy a new VBR or want it resolved faster, please contact support and let us know the case ID.
Personal blog: https://foonet.be
GitHub: https://github.com/nielsengelen
amitracks
Novice
Liked: 1 time
Full Name: Rick Good

Post by amitracks »

Thanks for the quick response.

My Case is #07061583.
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2722 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Post by Vitaliy S. »

amitracks wrote:I attached my instance to VBR to upgrade but ran into a ton of issues trying to upgrade so I rolled back and got rid of VBR.
Can you please clarify what kind of issues you saw? Keep in mind that going forward integration with Veeam B&R will be needed, so I would recommend resolving what you have today to use new features of the backup appliance rather than disconnecting it from the server.