Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
kgreaves222
Lurker
Liked: never
Full Name: Kriston Greaves

403 access denied on veeam account.

Post by kgreaves222 »

Hi Guys I'm having an issue when trying to access the "My Account" portion of my veeam account. When I click into that section of the website a page comes up with the following error.

403 Access Denied. Looks like you don't have enough permissions to check our stealth-mode project. Please contact us for credentials.

I am unable to open a case or ticket of any sort and I am unaware of any support emails I can reach out to for support. Can anyone assist with this?
colin.gardner
Veeam Software
Liked: 7 times
Full Name: Colin Gardner

Re: 403 access denied on veeam account.

Post by colin.gardner »

Hello!

I've ticketed your issue with our portal team to investigate. It appears the site has passed a round of testing from me as well as automated heartbeat testing so can you try it again (perhaps in a different browser)? If you have a screenshot of your error that would also help us diagnose where the issue lies.

Once I get some results of the investigation I will post here as well. Thanks!

Colin Gardner
Director of Operations, Customer Support
Veeam Software
Mildur
Product Manager
Liked: 2294 times
Full Name: Fabian K.

Re: 403 access denied on veeam account.

Post by Mildur »

Hello Kriston

Are you using the same mail address for the support portal as here in the forum? If yes, your account is marked as no longer in the company. Therefore you don‘t have permission in the support portal.

Please ask one of your colleagues which has an account with the same maildomain to open a general inquiry/license case to confirm that your account is still eligible for support cases.

Best,
Fabian
Product Management Analyst @ Veeam Software