- Veeam ProPartner
- Posts: 252
- Liked: 26 times
- Joined: Apr 05, 2011 11:44 pm
My list would look like this
1) Flexible rotation schema (like one requested in this topic)
2) Integrated backup file replication solution (via existing proxies perhaps) so we don't have to hit production systems twice and can increase the number of jobs on daily basis
3) Further improved scheduling mechanism (like bundling of jobs, so one bundle starts and when a particular/last vm comples, the second batch starts)
4) Improved Veem's own CBT for backing up replicas (so it doesn't read entire file which is equivalent to full backup time wise) - maybe harder than it actually sounds, so i don't have high hopes for this. Especially if #2 gets implemented.
5) Ability to write to more than one repository in a single job (a variation of #2 i guess)
Gostev - Any chance to either put up a poll or a sticky topic for feature votes/requests? I know people voice their opinions in other topics, but it may be helpful to have this discussion in one place?
- Posts: 231
- Liked: 18 times
- Joined: Dec 07, 2009 5:09 pm
- Full Name: Chris
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 50 guests