- Posts: 18
- Liked: never
- Joined: May 24, 2011 9:28 pm
- Full Name: Chuck Citrano
We are using B&R for backing up SQL Servers. Every week, we run a manual restore job to copy and .mdf and .ldf from the latest restore point to another network location. This really isn't a SQL question, but rather just how to pull the same files from the latest backup available.
Is there a way to create a restore job that does:
1. Windows Guest Files
2. Choose the latest available backup
3. Select two well known files
4. Restore them to a well known target.
I'm not sure if this is a Powershell type of operation or something simple I am overlooking.
Thanks in advance for any advice.
- Posts: 635
- Liked: 172 times
- Joined: Jun 18, 2012 8:58 pm
- Full Name: Alan Bolte
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot] and 20 guests