1. If you do a restore from Repository on site A there is no data connection from site A beside management traffic from B&R.
2. If you do a Backup Copy Job you can define data encryption, or if you want to encrypt the traffic only, you can define that in the Network settings: https://helpcenter.veeam.com/docs/backu ... tml?ver=95
3. Yes, you can look at Backup Copy Jobs in https://www.veeam.com/veeam_availabilit ... son_ds.pdf
4. If you want to use WAN acceleration to reduce traffic even further, Enterprise Plus edition is needed. No extra license just Enterprise Plus is needed.
5. No, only payed or free edition per B&R Server (you can setup 2 B&R Servers that use the same Repository Server with different folders).
6. Yes, Job chaining is possible in B&R, but in case of Backup Copy Job not needed. Backup Copy Job wait for new restore points and will transport each restore point immediately to the other site. You can controll the time window for transport by the scheduler (last screen at wizard, not the first one).