- Posts: 34
- Liked: never
- Joined: Dec 03, 2014 2:14 pm
- Full Name: Matt King
I just wanted to confirm a few items before I start copying files.
The outline is: I have a backup repository that I want to change the RAID configuration. The repository already has Veeam reverse incremental backup files stored, so I wanted to move these files off, complete the RAID config and then move the Data back.
This is what I had planned:
1. Move Data off NAS 1. Using RoboCopy (Is this suitable for transferring the files?)
2. Change disks in NAS 1 and rebuild array:
3. Move data back onto NAS 1. Using RoboCopy
4. Reconfigure the ISCI connections and re map the Veeam files
I just wanted to know if using something like RoboCopy is suitable? And is there anything I need to be aware of when remapping the jobs?
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 16 guests