Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
flavor4real
Expert
Liked: 5 times
Full Name: DS

Error Msg

Post by flavor4real »

Good Morning guys,
I got a issue with a job, maybe someone can point me in the right direction. The backup policy has several servers where two error out. Error msg below.

//
Verifying changed block tracking...
Disk "Hard disk 2" has incorrect changed block tracking configuration.
Disk "Hard disk 3" has incorrect changed block tracking configuration.

Backing up object "[EVA_C1_VMFS1] xxxxx4I31SQL006/xxxxx4I31SQL006_1.vmdk"

One or more VM disks have incorrect changed block tracking configuration. To resolve this, open VMware vSphere Client, right-click the VM, choose Edit Settings, Options tab, select General, click Configuration Parameters, and set all entries with ‘ctkEnabled’ substring to false. Veeam Backup will then automatically re-enable changed block tracking with the correct settings during the next job run.
BackupDiskTrad failed
Client error: Failed to open VDDK disk [[EVA_C1_VMFS1] BENNA4I31SQL006/BENNA4I31SQL006_1.vmdk] ( is read-only mode - [true] )
Failed to open VMDK.
Logon attempt with parameters [VC/ESX: [x.x.x.x];Port: x;Login: [nase\benn.vmware.svc];VMX Spec: [moref=vm-6138];Snapshot mor: [snapshot-20389];Transports: [hotadd:nbd]] failed because of the following errors:

Server error: End of file
//

any ideas?
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2719 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Re: Error Msg

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Hello Dennis,

For all technical issues, we do recommend opening a support ticket with our technical team, but we also do have some other similar topics with updated resolution, you may want to check out for those: http://www.veeam.com/forums/search.php? ... parameters

However to get the technical issue resolved quicker, you need to conact your support team directly. Thank you!