- Service Provider
- Posts: 19
- Liked: 2 times
- Joined: Apr 15, 2010 8:34 am
When we want to do an U-AIR with Exchange 2007 Sp3 we get the following error:
Unable to access mailbox:
The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal server error
Look at the following articles:
http://tigermatt.wordpress.com/2009/05/ ... ox-access/ (Removed the Deny access via powershell only)
Logged a support call with Veeam but we seem not to come to an solution.
Application Group with DC (DNS, GC, DHCP) and mail server. When we enable the script for testing the Active Directory boots up 100% but exchange fails with the following error: Mail Server script, path VmConnectionTester.exe, ErrCode 10061
If we disable the script testing an boot the server all works 100%. When we log onto the restored lab server via vCenter we are able to access the mailboxes via OWA (used the logged on admin account mailbox). Means exchange does start up.
Veeam B&R version 5.0.2 with theExchange U-ARI version 188.8.131.52.
Can anyone please advise on what else we could troubleshoot?
- SVP, Product Management
- Posts: 28654
- Liked: 5183 times
- Joined: Jan 01, 2006 1:01 am
- Location: Baar, Switzerland
Please note that you must include support case ID when posting about any technical issues, otherwise your post will be deleted, as explained when you click New Topic.
- Posts: 1
- Liked: never
- Joined: Jun 03, 2011 1:22 pm
- Full Name: Atif Hanif
1. Removed the script test to get passed the issue "VMConnectionTester.exe ErrCode:10061" so the environment does not get shutdown & stays up for further testing
2. Proceed and Test Application object restore specifying the CAS Server using the FQDN i.e. server.domain.local rather than the IP or ServerName, this worked for us, Make sure you Domain Controller is part of the App Group and ensure you have good communication between the Exchange VM & the DC VM i.e. ping, nslookup etc
3. Increase the timeout for the Application Group - Edit VM Guest\Startup Options\I am currently trying Max allowed boot time set to 3000 & app init timeout at 720
Hope this helps you
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 54 guests