I managed to solve it, it was my own mistake probably.
I checked everything from scratch again, username (and specially how i type it) , servername, firewall.
I noticed the firewall is not the issue.
I think it was the way i typed the username. I was using local useraccounts and i have doubts on how to type that in the credentials screen. Because of this i created a domain\username and added it to the local administrators group on the proxies.
This seemed to do it. I had trouble with the local accounts by adding them like this ".\username".
I should, next time, immediately create domain service accoutns only.