- Posts: 82
- Liked: 5 times
- Joined: Aug 26, 2015 2:56 pm
- Full Name: Chris Gundry
I would like to raise a feature/change request in the way the self service portal works.
1. I would like to be able to sort file search results and the 'pending restore' lists. They have headings but you can't click on them to sort the results which would be really handy.
2. I would like a way (checkboxes) to select all the results in the file list page in one go, rather than having to click the icon next each one, one at a time.
3. I would like a way to extend the results box. At the moment it seems to be limited to 25 results. I think this should be 25, 50, 100, 200, all or something.
I just had to go through 24 pages of results, clicking several on each page to add to the pending restore. If I could have sorted by path then I could have done this much more easily. And if I had a 'select all' checkbox, I could have done 1 or 2 pages and clicked 'select all' and that would have been all I needed to do.
Further to this I would like to request a search option be added to the backup explorer as well. The same functions (with my additions above) that you have in the self service, but in the explorer. It seems odd you don't have any search function in the explorer, that is where I tried to go first but had to go back to the web view.
I know you can open the FLR in explorer, which I started doing that and using PowerShell to restore what I wanted, but unfortunately I was getting some access issues trying to do the restore in that way. I am not sure why this happened but either way, the average user isn't going to use Powershell to restore files from FLR anyway.
- Veeam Software
- Posts: 17222
- Liked: 1419 times
- Joined: Jul 11, 2011 10:22 am
- Full Name: Alexander Fogelson
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 9 guests