- Posts: 1
- Liked: never
- Joined: Aug 26, 2016 2:30 pm
- Full Name: Robert Smith
2. The ability to organise jobs in the main window. We have a mix of jobs disabled and not scheduled amongst the daily jobs and it would speed up our daily checks if we could organise them in folders
3. Daily reports summary email, or even better a web front-end view of the summary results from a table in the DB
- Veeam Software
- Posts: 6742
- Liked: 681 times
- Joined: May 21, 2014 11:03 am
- Full Name: Nikita Shestakov
- Location: Prague
1) Your requests is taken into account. Indeed we`ve received a number of such requests and may implement it in future versions, not sure if it`s going to happen in next 12 months though.
2) Could you give more details on that request? Currently you can sort jobs based on their status(stopped/idle/running etc.), last result, next run etc.
3) Do you use Veeam ONE? You can schedule VM Backup Status report to run daily sending the results to particular emails.
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 25 guests