1) I have veeam reporting replicated guests are corrupting......
2) I cannot go back to a previous replication's restore point.....support has never seen this error before so at present I'm stuffed with a dead production server and no viable DR copy....
3) Veeam temp snapshots not being removed.
4) Cannot restart jobs as the replication server is "unable getting previous point"
1), 2), 4) Could you please provide details of your problem? The sentence "replicated guests are corrupting" is very generic and does not give any clue to help you. By the way what was your ticket number?
3) Could you tell what backup mode were you using? Have you been able to work with our support on this issue?
- Product Manager
- Posts: 25781
- Liked: 2393 times
- Joined: Mar 30, 2009 9:13 am
- Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov
Have you had a chance to upgrade to 5.0.1 which was released on Dec 7? In addition to bug fix, this release also introduces a number of new features and enhancements: http://www.veeam.com/veeam_backup_5_0_1 ... tes_rn.pdf
- SVP, Product Management
- Posts: 29891
- Liked: 5840 times
- Joined: Jan 01, 2006 1:01 am
- Location: Baar, Switzerland
2. I know it will not help much right now, but I recommend that you do backups in addition to replication. It is always good to have at least 2 copies of data, as corruption can happen at any time.
3. The fix for this issue has been available through support for 1 month now.
4. I believe this is addressed in 5.0.1 as well.
I too recommend that you upgrade to 5.0.1 as it has all the current hotfixes merged. Also, in future please work closely with support on all technical issues you are experiencing, because in many cases they do have hotfixes available for many issues you may be experiencing.