- Posts: 8
- Liked: never
- Joined: Feb 25, 2016 1:49 am
- Full Name: Johnson Ng
Picture this scenario:
1. I have 2 seperate jobs for the same VM
2. One job daily, with weekly full (.vbk) backup
3. The other job, monthly full (.vbk) backup
My storage is out of space soon. I would need to copy the .vbk from both of the backup jobs to an archive storage.
Now the problem is, as they are of 2 different jobs, how do I edit the .vbm such that the .vbm contains information of all of the full backups?
This way, when I import the .vbm it will show all of the .vbk backups.
Edit: I will only copy all of the .vbk from the production storage to the archival storage. (Increment .vib backups are not copied over)
- Veeam Software
- Posts: 15140
- Liked: 1141 times
- Joined: Oct 26, 2012 3:28 pm
- Full Name: Vladimir Eremin
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests