- Posts: 34
- Liked: never
- Joined: Oct 02, 2014 7:47 am
- Full Name: Benjamin Soosay
1. Is this re-try for an entire job or also for specific VM's that have failed in a job?
2. Is there a log that I can check to which if the retries actually ran and at which point did it fail?
- Veeam Software
- Posts: 7039
- Liked: 725 times
- Joined: May 21, 2014 11:03 am
- Full Name: Nikita Shestakov
- Location: Prague
1. During the job retry, Veeam Backup & Replication processes only those VMs that have failed.
2. You can check it in the job statistics or export logs by clicking Menu>Help>Support information. Thanks.
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 18 guests