Here are my current specifications:
- Server size: 4TB, 3TB Veeam backup file size
- Backup Mode: Reverse incremental
- Restore points to keep on disk: 90
- Create active full backups periodically: monthly every three months
- Average daily incremental size: 5GB
- Average incremental job run time: 1-2 hours
- Backup copy target: Offsite Windows server with a QNAP NAS device attached via iSCSI
- Link between sites: 20MBs
- Copy every: 1 day
- Restore points to keep: 90
- GFS: Weekly-0, Monthly-0, Quarterly-4, Yearly-1
Should I turn off my periodical active full backups? We only have them set because we don't currently have SureBackup configured and I want to make sure the backups are good.
Should I increase the copy interval of the backup copy job to ensure the agent on the remote site can finish a full GFS checkpoint?
Should I set the copy interval of the backup copy job to start before the daily backup or just after it normally finishes?
Are there any other configuration setting changes I might want to make?