- Posts: 1
- Liked: never
- Joined: Apr 29, 2009 2:10 pm
- Full Name: Ryan Rager
Second question is I'm looking for a cheap NAS to back up about 1.5TB of Vm's. I'm looking at Buffalo Terastations and would present these to the Veeam VM server via an NFS mount.
Ok I do have one last question: With the Deduping do the backup time speed up after the first initial backup of a VM?
- SVP, Product Management
- Posts: 28146
- Liked: 4953 times
- Joined: Jan 01, 2006 1:01 am
- Location: Baar, Switzerland
1. Backup traffic is direct from ESX to Veeam Backup console.
2. Hopefully someone from community uses it and can post some feedback on this NAS since I have not heard about this storage.
3. Incremental backup speed is faster than full backup, but not because of deduping (just because only changes since last backup are processed).