- Posts: 1
- Liked: never
- Joined: Apr 29, 2009 2:10 pm
- Full Name: Ryan Rager
Second question is I'm looking for a cheap NAS to back up about 1.5TB of Vm's. I'm looking at Buffalo Terastations and would present these to the Veeam VM server via an NFS mount.
Ok I do have one last question: With the Deduping do the backup time speed up after the first initial backup of a VM?
- SVP, Product Management
- Posts: 27124
- Liked: 4438 times
- Joined: Jan 01, 2006 1:01 am
- Location: Baar, Switzerland
1. Backup traffic is direct from ESX to Veeam Backup console.
2. Hopefully someone from community uses it and can post some feedback on this NAS since I have not heard about this storage.
3. Incremental backup speed is faster than full backup, but not because of deduping (just because only changes since last backup are processed).
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot] and 43 guests