- Posts: 39
- Liked: never
- Joined: Mar 18, 2009 9:48 am
- Full Name: David Winkler
after following steps, i get again this info while Replication:
- Esx 4 on source an destination
- latest Veeam
- ctk enabled on guests and their drives
- usage of vStorage Api "Network"
- two replikation since then
Speed is fine but apparently without block tracking
"Backup mode: NBD without changed block tracking"
in realtime statistics
- Product Manager
- Posts: 25113
- Liked: 2153 times
- Joined: Mar 30, 2009 9:13 am
- Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov
Basically, if you've met all the requirements for that: Change Block Tracking, and still do not see that this works for you, please send us the job logs from Help|Support Information to email@example.com
However, please be aware that when a backup job first starts, the the Realtime Statistics says "NBD without changed block tracking" (while VMX and other config files are replicated), and then after a few seconds it changes over to "NBD with changed block tracking" (when actual virtual disk files are processed).