Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
njohnson
Novice
Liked: never
Full Name: Nathan Johnson

Phone Support, step it up please

Post by njohnson »

You guys sell business critical software, why does it take 3+ hours to get a call back? Why do I even need to wait for a call back? I am a Veeam advocate, we love the software because it works very well. Now please make your phone support reflect the quality product you sell. Thanks
Gostev
Chief Product Officer
Liked: 6699 times

Re: Phone Support, step it up please

Post by Gostev »

Hello Nathan, I am not involved in support, but based on what I know, depending on your support contract (Standard vs. Premium) and issue severity 3+ hrs for callback can be normal.

Here's the current support policy:
http://www.veeam.com/files/veeam_softwa ... policy.pdf

If there response times were not met, I can certainly investigate this for you, and escalate this issue to the senior management. Please let me know you support case number if you would like me to do this.

That said, I know that we are in the process of changing our phone support dramatically.
Ben Milligan
Expert
Liked: 40 times

Post by Ben Milligan »

Nathan - 3 hours was the estimated callback,and I believe we were able to reach you within 30 minutes. I apologize for any delay.

Thanks!
-Ben
njohnson
Novice
Liked: never
Full Name: Nathan Johnson

Post by njohnson »

Veeam has always been quick to address issues, my frustration comes from calling your overseas support personnel (not a big deal, everyone is doing it) but it is very difficult to hear the person on the other end (crazy static), I have tried several different physical phones and found the same issue. Even with other vendors i.e. Dell, I can at least hear them. One thing I can say is even with 1-2 hour response for a paid support agreement is not great, I have been in Disaster Recovery for about 12 years now and I can absolutely say with confidence, if a company goes down and needs to recover and requires your assistance, 1-2 hours to get back to them will not fly. I am glad to see a radical change in phone support is in progress. As I have stated before, Veeam is hands down the best product out there for the recovery of Virtual Machines. Thank you for getting back to me, thanks for letting me rant. -Nathan