- Service Provider
- Posts: 96
- Liked: 9 times
- Joined: Sep 01, 2010 11:36 pm
- Full Name: Bernard Tyers
Have looked through the Manual and also searched on the forum and could not find answer, so here are my questions..
1. Are there any detailed documents (or Blog / forum posts) that explain how replication jobs works? (the manual is VERY high level)
2. In a DR situation, how and what are the possible issues you have with starting a replica manually (not using Veeam Failover)
(In this case, production site is dead along with Veeam Server.)
- SVP, Product Management
- Posts: 29898
- Liked: 5841 times
- Joined: Jan 01, 2006 1:01 am
- Location: Baar, Switzerland
1. None I am aware of. What exactly are you interested in? We will be happy to answer specific questions.
2. The only issue is that you cannot start it to any restore point other than latest.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 56 guests