- Posts: 28
- Liked: 4 times
- Joined: Nov 29, 2017 1:06 pm
2 questions about Storage Snapshots:
- Are the OS of the VMs and their applicantions functional after restoring it from a storage snapshot? Because we dont prepare them for a backup with VSS or VMware Tools quiescence. For example an EX-DAG cant write their current transaction to the database - is the database now corrupt after this restore? Or is it like you power off the VM (no shutdown)?
- Manage + restore from Storage Snapshots is part of every license and backup from storage storage requires enterprise plus, right?
- Veeam Software
- Posts: 18158
- Liked: 1542 times
- Joined: Jul 11, 2011 10:22 am
- Full Name: Alexander Fogelson
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 17 guests