Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
DanCasan
Service Provider
Liked: never

Service Provider Console - Automatic Report Approval

Post by DanCasan »

Hello all, I want to activate the Automatic Report Approval for Usage Reports. What requirements are needed? Do I have to check something before the activation of this option (for example the connectivity with some veeam's site)?

Thank you.
Mildur
Product Manager
Liked: 2294 times
Full Name: Fabian K.

Re: Service Provider Console - Automatic Report Approval

Post by Mildur »

Hi DanCasan

The option should just work if all your clients are on V11. I remember there was a limitation with V9.5 or V10 tenants in earlier versions.
But with V11 or V12 Tenants it will work out of the box.

Best,
Fabian

PS:
Please register yourself in our service provider user group. This gives you access to our hidden service provider sub forums where service provider products are discussed: Apply for the Cloud and Service Providers user group

I will move this topic to the Service Provider subforums after your registration.
Product Management Analyst @ Veeam Software
DanCasan
Service Provider
Liked: never

Post by DanCasan »

The upload to VEEAM of the report how does it work? Are there some requirements?
Mildur
Product Manager
Liked: 2294 times
Full Name: Fabian K.

Post by Mildur »

Hi Dan

Please register yourself as a Service Provider and I move the topic to the right forum. I see that you are still missing the service provider user group.

The automatic report approval is a feature of the Veeam service provider console. Tenant backup Server will send the license information over Cloud Connect gateways to the Service Provider Console.
The Service Provider Console will pack that information together with other license reports from Veeam One, Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365, Veeam Agents and managed Public Cloud products in a monthly license report. The monthly license report then gets automatically approved and send by the Veeam Service Provider Console to Veeam licensing servers.

Best,
Fabian
Product Management Analyst @ Veeam Software