- Posts: 191
- Liked: 16 times
- Joined: Jun 15, 2009 10:49 am
- Full Name: Gabrie van Zanten
Read through many of the posts on changed block tracking but can't find the answer. Situation is that I have some VMs that report that the backup has been done without changed block tracking, which is strange because:
- All VMs are HW7
- None have snapshots
- Only two report: Disk "Hard disk 2" has incorrect changed block tracking configuration. Which I will fix myself later today.
- When running a powershell script to check for CBT.enabled, some report false, some report true (see: http://ict-freak.nl/2009/12/14/powercli ... -tracking/ )
- All VMs are on NFS storage
There is one thing that has changed lately: All VMs have been storage vmotioned to different datastores (VMFS to NFS) and have been changed to THIN.
Even if that had changed the CBT setting, I would have expected Veeam B&R to re-enable it again. Not?
- SVP, Product Management
- Posts: 27411
- Liked: 4541 times
- Joined: Jan 01, 2006 1:01 am
- Location: Baar, Switzerland
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests