we have a backup copy job (Veeam 9.5) to a dr remote site over a 100mbit connection (I know it's slow for 3tb data, but that's what we have).
Step to reproduce the problem:
- start backup copy job, it starts at 11 MB/s (first disk vm1) + 300 KB/s (first disk vm2) + 250 KB/s (first disk vm3)
- analyze ping between veeam vm on production site and remote vm on dr site -> ok
- wait for completion of first disk of first vm
- second disk of vm1 starts at 200KB/s
- ping goes down and we have lost packet
During last two points, bandwith is not full and no other jobs are taking free band
If we stop and restart the job, 11Mb/s is used again, until first disk ends.
Case id #01982157