Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
engedib
Service Provider
Posts: 10
Liked: 5 times
Joined: Jan 04, 2019 2:40 am
Contact:

Re: Upgrade from 9.5U3 to 9.5U4 failed with "Database version downgrade detected"

Post by engedib » Feb 01, 2019 10:38 am 1 person likes this post

Relevant KB article with the workaround:
https://www.veeam.com/kb2884

Gostev
SVP, Product Management
Posts: 24092
Liked: 3278 times
Joined: Jan 01, 2006 1:01 am
Location: Baar, Switzerland
Contact:

Re: Upgrade from 9.5U3 to 9.5U4 failed with "Database version downgrade detected"

Post by Gostev » Feb 01, 2019 2:52 pm

I've just updated the KB with the list of affected regional formats and countries.

l.scotti
Novice
Posts: 3
Liked: never
Joined: Feb 15, 2019 8:59 am
Full Name: Ludovic SCOTTI
Contact:

Re: Upgrade from 9.5U3 to 9.5U4 failed with "Database version downgrade detected"

Post by l.scotti » Feb 15, 2019 3:43 pm

French language is affected too.

Dima P.
Product Manager
Posts: 9905
Liked: 789 times
Joined: Feb 04, 2013 2:07 pm
Full Name: Dmitry Popov
Location: Prague
Contact:

Re: Upgrade from 9.5U3 to 9.5U4 failed with "Database version downgrade detected"

Post by Dima P. » Feb 15, 2019 6:53 pm

Hello l.scotti,

Can you please share your case id for the reference? Thank you!

l.scotti
Novice
Posts: 3
Liked: never
Joined: Feb 15, 2019 8:59 am
Full Name: Ludovic SCOTTI
Contact:

Re: Upgrade from 9.5U3 to 9.5U4 failed with "Database version downgrade detected"

Post by l.scotti » Feb 18, 2019 9:11 am

Hi Dima P,

I haven't opened a case yet but I will.
I'll share you case id

l.scotti
Novice
Posts: 3
Liked: never
Joined: Feb 15, 2019 8:59 am
Full Name: Ludovic SCOTTI
Contact:

Re: Upgrade from 9.5U3 to 9.5U4 failed with "Database version downgrade detected"

Post by l.scotti » Feb 18, 2019 9:16 am

OK case id is 03420339

myFist
Influencer
Posts: 23
Liked: 3 times
Joined: Nov 29, 2017 1:06 pm
Contact:

Re: Upgrade from 9.5U3 to 9.5U4 failed with "Database version downgrade detected"

Post by myFist » Apr 02, 2019 6:13 am

Gregor Clegane wrote:
Jan 31, 2019 7:29 pm
Hi folks,

This issue is being investigated by RnD team. I understand your frustration and really sorry for any inconvenience caused, we are doing our best to find the root cause. We will update this thread as soon as we have a confirmed solution.

Meanwhile please if you faced similar issue with Enterprise Manager upgrade please submit a case and share it with us. You can also check the workaround suggested by Moodie007. Thanks!
I faced this issue with the Enterprise Manager and Update 4a. The cause was the Service Account which I used (the same like I used for the B&R Installation). Installed with user Local System worked fine, changed the Service to my service account afterwards.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot], restore-helper and 7 guests