Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
stevenrodenburg1
Expert
Liked: 20 times
Full Name: Steven Rodenburg

V6 - Health status Veeam Components (Feature request)

Post by stevenrodenburg1 »

Hello,

I would be helpfull to be able to have an quick overview of the (health)status of all Veeam B&R v6 infrastructure-components like databases, (proxy-)servers etc. etc.

Preferably in the Veeam B&R console (for example, in the tree under "Backup Infrastructure").

At the moment, a malfuntioning proxy might only be discovered as an admin looks at backup-jobs from the past and noticing that a specific proxy was ignored (because it does not show up in any job).
I have no practical experience with what such a report would look like but at the moment, it's labor intensive to check the health of all components.

Veeam Monitor has such a feature (kind of) where the status of the database, the licence, the server can be seen in one screen. It's quite helpfull.
Gostev
Chief Product Officer
Liked: 6648 times

Re: V6 - Health status Veeam Components (Feature request)

Post by Gostev »

Hi, I agree - and in fact I have already added this capability to the next version's UI draft. This may or may not make to the next release depending on what release timelines we get, however eventually this will certainly be added to the product. Thanks!