- Posts: 49
- Liked: 1 time
- Joined: Aug 27, 2011 12:04 am
- Full Name: Alain Russell
Veeam 7 is a virtual appliance
- Backup job to second SAN group (datacentre hosted) during the day (Reverse Incremental)
- Backup job to off-site NAS overnight, linux target repository (Incremental with synthetic full weekly), the IO on this box means the synthetic full can take 12-14 hours currently - some of this may be related to the ReadyNAS itself.
Veeam 7 stays as appliance
- Backup job to second SAN group as above 2x daily (Incremental)
- Backup job copy to offsite VM (Wan accelerator) overnight (GFS rotation in effect), new machine will have direct connected iSCSI volume as backup store. We're looking to replace the ReadyNAS we use currently with a Synology DS3612xs.
Really just trying to find out what sort of IO the backup copy job creates on the target storage?
- Veeam Software
- Posts: 18278
- Liked: 1564 times
- Joined: Jul 11, 2011 10:22 am
- Full Name: Alexander Fogelson
- Product Manager
- Posts: 16901
- Liked: 1438 times
- Joined: Oct 26, 2012 3:28 pm
- Full Name: Vladimir Eremin
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests