- Posts: 2
- Liked: never
- Joined: Jun 18, 2010 11:52 am
- Full Name: Niek
I am trying to perform a backup in Virt. Appl. mode.
I got this error.
4 of 5 files processed
Total VM size: 15,00 GB
Processed size: 11,23 KB
Processing rate: 0 KB/s
Backup mode: HOTADD without changed block tracking
Start time: 29-7-2010 12:05:57
End time: 29-7-2010 12:07:33
RemoveSnapshot failed, snapshotRef "snapshot-27175", timeout "3600000"
Operation failed due to concurrent modification by another operation.
Veeam Backup will attempt to remove snapshot during the next job cycle, but you may consider removing snapshot manually.
Possible causes for snapshot removal failure:
- Network connectivity issue, or vCenter server is too busy to serve the request
- ESX host was unable to process snapshot removal request in a timely manner
- Snapshot was already removed by another application
Client error: The specified transports are not available. Available transports: [nbd]. Specified transports: [hotadd]. VMDK path: [[esx-prod02-lun003] test-xp-rve01/test-xp-rve01-000001.vmdk].
Server error: End of file
Can anybody help me?
- SVP, Product Management
- Posts: 29954
- Liked: 5874 times
- Joined: Jan 01, 2006 1:01 am
- Location: Baar, Switzerland
http://www.veeam.com/forums/viewtopic.p ... add#p17780