- Posts: 1
- Liked: never
- Joined: May 08, 2017 2:40 am
- Full Name: Joseph Turley
Load: Source 72% > Proxy 92% > Network 64% > Target 1%
First question, is this a bad thing?
Second question, how do I tell which proxy it's using?
Third question, the proxy has 4 vCPU and 6GB of RAM is max runs 3 backup jobs at a time, but most of the time it's just 1 job. How would I dig into this in more detail to figure out how to further optimize backups?
- Product Manager
- Posts: 22874
- Liked: 1540 times
- Joined: Mar 30, 2009 9:13 am
- Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov
1. Not at all, there will be always a bottleneck in the infrastructure. See this post for more info > Bottleneck Analysis
2. It should be displayed in the job session log in the Veeam backup console, right in the beginning of the job.
3. Try increasing CPU resources or decreasing the compression level to see if that changes your processing rate or not.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests