Availability for the Always-On Enterprise
i have to move the wan accelerator to another server. Am i right with the following method?
- add server to veeam
- add new wan accelerator
- change the wan accelerator at the properties of our tenants
- delete old wan accelerator
The next question is, do i have to move data from the old server to the new server?
Thank you for your help.
- Posts: 1
- Liked: never
- Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:06 am
- Full Name: Markus Schmidt
You can copy the WAN global cache (GlobalCache\trg folder) to avoid cache re-population. Make sure you preserve the path and restart the Veeam WAN Accelerator Service.
- Veeam Software
- Posts: 15751
- Liked: 1183 times
- Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:22 am
- Full Name: Alexander Fogelson
Return to Veeam Backup & Replication
Users browsing this forum: Cornel, DGrinev, Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, joespirit88 and 1 guest