Who is using Cloud Connect?

Availability for the Always-On Enterprise

Re: [MERGED] Any suggestions of Veeam Cloud Connect Provider

Veeam Logoby rntguy » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:08 pm

johnbivol wrote:Hi everyone,
We are using Veeam for more than half a year and love the product. We can't be more satisfied with it. (Located in Midwest, using Hyper-V)
We got to the point where we would like to do some Offsite Backup, or DR and started to look into the Service Providers. Unfortunately it's not easy to call so many of them and keep asking the same questions.
Wanted to ask some users if you can share your success stories with the community who do you use and if you recommend them.
I searched for a post like this, but i don't think there is one, I am sure it will be beneficial for many other users here.

So far i can share with you some, but since we didn't use them, i can't tell what will happen in real life if you go with them:

Quest Technology Management - $0.009 per tb/month for backup. This is a large comany and own their Datacenters
Managecast - $0.06/GB per month, smaller company.
System Solution INC - 0.09 Per GB/month

But would appreciate some feedback from some users that use this for a long time, this would be valuable.
Thanks everyone for your time

This is old, but did you really mean $0.009/month per Terabyte?!? That seems impossible. The other two providers were per GB which is why it got me curious. a petabyte would only cost $9/month :p

Also curious if this is the only charge or is there a support contract, licensing costs, etc?
rntguy
Novice

Liked: never
Full Name: Rnt Guy

[MERGED] Cloud Connect Backup Providers

Veeam Logoby rodrigo.catarino » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:36 pm

Hi everyone,

What is your experience with cloud connect backup providers?
What providers are you currently using with what aditional services and with what data volume are you dealling with?

I am in the process of choosing some providers to request quotations.
What should I look for? WAN accelleration, Disaster recovery as a service, maximum storage provided?

Thanks in advance,
Best regards,
Rodrigo Catarino
rodrigo.catarino
Novice

Liked: never
Full Name: Rodrigo Catarino

Previous

Return to Veeam Backup & Replication