all Servers (Veeam-One, SQL-DB, vCenter,...) are in same timezone and the change was successful.
I had the same problem prior, this year when going from wintertime to summertime.
What is strange, is that not all suppression times had this problem.
I now put in the day and the time in the comment value, I bet it will be messed up again when going to summertime.
This Bug should be fixed soon.
Also I have suppressions where I put a distinct day (for instance Monday) in, and after saving, this day is incremented automatically.
So it is Tuesday, after another save it is Wednesday, and so on.
Well those suppressions are very unreliable and in this state totally nonsense.
I have a case for that Case # 01956634
I hope that this will be fixed very soon.